S.E.A. practices Sustainable or Green Design for a variety of project types. Our multi faceted and unique approach allows us to provide services for any of your projects.
S.E.A. provides sustainable consulting and LEEDâ„˘ services for any project. Services range from comprehensive project analysis and green quality control to LEED submittal assistance. With the knowledge of the local climate and construction industry, we are able to improve the performance, energy use and overall quality of your project.
Design project types include:
- Green Boutique Hotel and Eco Resort Design
- Custom Homes, High End Residential and Luxury Condominiums
- Waterfront Homes and Businesses
- Commercial and Light Industrial
- Multi-Story Residential and Mixed Use Projects
- Interior Design
- Additions and Renovations
- Staging - Temporary Design to Sell
Consulting services include:
- Home and Business energy evaluations and improvements
- General overview of the LEED rating systems and introduction for your company or small group;
- LEED compliance review;
- LEED submittal assistance;
- Third party overview of LEED intent, including implementation in design, bid and construction;
- Composition of user manuals as intended by some LEED systems;
- Other services relating to LEED NC, CS, EB, CI
- LEED Homes (H) project certification (with VES)
- EPA Energy Star program services for Homes and Businesses
- Other Green Design Guidelines
Services provided maintain superior quality and comfort as well as the underlying concepts of sustainability.
Any finished project has as profound an impact on the habitants as the layout and building structure itself. There are numerous elements that must be considered to provide not just the ideal design, but also the healthiest and most adaptable choices in material and finishes. The health and quality of life of the occupants is as important as alternative systems and design features to lower operating and maintenance cost.
As a part of continuing education to the profession and the public S.E.A. is in the process of developing a mentorship/internship program and a sustainable education foundation.
"The traditional role of the Architect as the â€śMasterbuilderâ€ť is redefined in todayâ€™s society and assigns the architect as a piece of the puzzle of construction. It is important to re-establish the role of the architect as such to benefit the direct client (owner) as well as the indirect client (the general public)." — S.E.A.